Program A – Saturday, Jan. 30 at 5:30 p.m. and Sunday, Jan. 31 at 8 p.m.
Program B – Saturday, Jan. 30 at 8 p.m. and Sunday, Jan. 31 at 5:30 p.m.
Santa Monica College Bundy Campus - East Parking Lot
Bundy and Airport, between Ocean Park and Palms
The Broad Stage presents Dance Camera West Drive-In, Best of the Festival, a drive-in experience showcasing dance films from around the world on the big screen with two different programs outdoors at the Santa Monica College Bundy Campus - East Parking Lot. Each film will make its World, United States and/or Los Angeles premiere.
The Drive-In programs are a selection of the top-ranked dance films of 2021, serving as the finale of the monthlong annual Dance Camera West festival. These films were chosen out of the 260 festival entries from over 35 countries internationally.
- Sedimented Here (D/C: Rachel Barker, United States)
- Traces (D/C: Alex Murrull, Spain)
- 4 (D: Mariana Palacios, C: Adrián del Arroyo, Sweden)
- Earth Odyssey (D: Adi Halfin, C: Dancers, Germany; Music written, composed and performed by Asaf Avidan)
- Beast (D: Henrique Pina, C: Victor Hugo Pontes, Portugal)
- Liminality (D: Jennifer Akalina Petuch, D/C: Annali Rose, United States)
- Where The Spiders Live (D: Holger Mohaupt, C: Felix Watts, United Kingdom)
- Escape (D/C: Heidi Duckler, also lists Filmmaker: Felipe Díaz Galarce, United States)
- Dusk (D: Henrique Pina, C: Olga Roriz, Portugal)
- ID (D/C: Cass Mortimer Eipper, Australia)
- Forest Floor (D/C: Robbie Synge, United Kingdom)
- Second Seed (D/C: Baye & Asa, United States)
- Lost Horse (D: Adi Halfin, C: Bobbi Jene Smith, Or Schraiber, Germany; Music written, composed and performed by Asaf Avidan)
- The King (D/C: Jonathan Redavid, United States)
- Being (D: Pablo Destito and Agustina Videla, C: Agustina Videla, Argentina)
- The Circadian Cycle (D/C: Garry Stewart, Australia)